Power Platform Booster is in public preview. Documentation will always reflect the latest version.
- Is this the same as the Power Platform CoE starter kit?
No. The Power Platform CoE starter kit has a much richer set of functionalities. The focus of Power Platform Booster is on standard functionalities only. Power Platform Booster is also not intended for larger implementations and only focusses on the operational activities:
- Gain insights.
- Inform (new) makers.
- Specific admin activities.
- Why are there no model-driven apps, bots and desktop flows?
The focus of Power Platform Booster is on standard functionality only. These objects require premium licenses.
- Why is there a 2000 object item limit?
- Why can a canvas app created with Dataverse for Teams be reported as a Premium canvas app (App plan classification; Uses premium)?
A canvas app created with Dataverse for Teams can be reported as Standard or Premium. When at least one table is used by the canvas app, the canvas app will be reported as Premium.