Two types of support are offered for PACo:
- As-is support
- Paid support
As-is support consists of:
- the canvas components documentation on the PACo GitHub repository: https://github.com/formsandflows/PACo/tree/main/Canvas%20components
- the generic documentation on this website: Documentation
- the canvas apps PACo Examples and PACoCo.
- the canvas components videos on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R592AL-CXjg&list=PLxFJAaRBwbAwiiKlxIvnKyum7VVYQ6uxj
I offer paid support:
- because some organizations only want to use software which have some kind of formal support.
- to compensate for the expenses for hosting my website as well as software used to maintain the community projects and create content.
Paid support consists of a Microsoft Teams meeting based on a time slot where everything related to PACo can be discussed.
If you do not need paid support but PACo is useful to you, I would very much appreciate it if you bought me a coffee (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/rickbakker) 👍
The process to request paid support as well as its costs are described on the following page: Paid support
I speak the following languages: